GOVERNANCE, RISK & COMPLIANCE
GRC Ruleset Development & Maintenance
Access Control Monitoring
Access Control monitoring software measures the ‘potential’ risks within the organisation stemming from user access rights (privileges).
We perform an independent deep-dive review into the ruleset of the clients chosen GRC solution. This means we check that all the technical authorisations are correctly configured to eliminate false positives and false negatives.
Not only focusing on the technical configuration of the rules, but we also work with business stakeholders to ensure that all business processes within SAP and the risks within those business processes are monitored.
If risks cannot be avoided, sufficient controls are required.
Rule Set Assessment
After scrutinising and measuring the vulnerabilities and aligning your risk matrix you can then implement controls policies and procedures to ensure the daily running of the organisation is carried out with minimal levels of risk.
- Technical installation of SAP GRC.
- Defining bespoke Rulesets.
- Identifying and Documenting Risk.
- Developing suitable controls to manage and control risk.
- Developing Policies and Procedures to monitor vulnerabilities.
- Recovery Planning.
- Security Strategy Implementing and Integration.
- Remediating SAP authorizations to ensure compliance.
- Understanding the costs of contract optimization and compliance.